Customer Success Specialist
Aware, a global leader in biometrics, is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join the team! Reporting to the Vice President Programs, this role works within the Commercial Team to ensure that customers of Aware’s biometric platform, Knomi, are up and running and fully satisfied with the product and technical support performance. The mission is to ensure that the overall experience of purchasing and using Aware Knomi product is positive. This role’s primary focus will be to support Aware’s customers in Latin America, but support in other geographies may be necessary.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for interpreting the voice of the customer and is responsible for establishing and building strong relationships with Aware Knomi customers, as well as promoting customer retention and loyalty. This role is an extension of the customer’s staff and will be an expert in biometric identification software. The Customer Success Specialist will also provide high-level technical support, work to resolve any points of customer dissatisfaction, and connect customers with the appropriate Aware technical resource as may be necessary to resolve problems.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as the post-sales customer advocate.
- Closely monitor customer satisfaction and check in with each customer frequently.
- Monitor the health of Aware system at each customer location.
- Develop relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty, working closely with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with Aware products, services, and support.
- Develop relationships to understand the customer’s technical environment, implementation process, quality standards, and security requirements.
- Establish and execute procedures to ensure that all active customers are proactively contacted on a regular basis specifically as a non-sales related “check-up” call.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of all Aware products and solutions to provide continuing guidance and recommendations to customers.
- Help customers with planning their Knomi implementation projects.
- Partner with the regional sales and technical team to develop and apply a regional strategy.
- Demonstrate Aware products and solutions to customers either on-site or remotely, with a focus on value-based differentiators.
- Manage challenging conversations. Identify and prioritize key issues at hand.
- Track new and existing support tickets via Zendesk as well as provide project visibility to key stakeholders.
- Maintain records of each customer’s deployed system design and identify opportunities for Knomi product improvement.
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams in support of the customer’s needs.
- Present Knomi product features and functionality to customers. Generate well written internal status reports and engaging optimistic messages to customers.
- Focus on continuing improvement processes to optimize customer-facing processes and increase customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the process of quality and project reviews that are managed by Program Management and the account managers so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Listen for upsell and cross-sell opportunities and pass this information to the sales team
Note: In addition to the Job Responsibilities, the candidate also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, and an ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business
- Strong technical fundamentals in computer network (examples include networking, systems administration, development, application management, operations, etc.)
- Strong fundamentals in Linux, REST, Java. Experience with Android and Swift/XCode is a plus
- Proven ability to be organized, analytical, and able to eliminate sales and technical obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to speak and write in Portuguese is required
- Previous experience in a customer facing role or customer projects is a plus
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
To apply for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Aware is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.