Are you the type of person that seeks out roadblocks and product needs and views those as an opportunity? Do you think of creative solutions to complex problems and solve them? Do you have a passion for technology, AI & solving rapidly changing business problems? If so, this Solutions Engineer role is for you.
Aware, a global leader in biometrics, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team. As a Solutions Engineer, you will partner with our Sales, Partner and Customer Success teams as a technical resource while engaging with prospective and current clients. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding potential and current customers’ technical needs and translating how our platform offerings could be a fit. You will be proficient in the technical aspects of our platforms and will advise on and design solutions for potential customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all our product offerings
- Help companies across varying industries to understand and evaluate the technical capabilities of our products, leading evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Understand and interpret prospective customer requirements, delivering customized product demonstrations to match customer needs
- Design, validate and document technical solutions to share with prospective customers
- Collect and analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales engineering, engineering, and product management teams to meet our prospects’ business challenges and align with our internal business objectives
- Participate in RFI/RFP process and respond to technical assessments
- Build tailored demos using Aware’s technology building blocks.
- Use SDKs and APIs to build concepts to showcase Aware’s capabilities
- Build dashboards and analytics to make Data driven value proposition cases
- Assist prospects integrate and connect their systems to Aware’s capabilities
- Demonstrate exceptional command of the technical differentiation if Aware’s technologies
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, the candidate also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years’ professional experience working in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or a correlated consulting role within enterprise software.
- Experience in the online video or technology industries is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience fully understanding technology platform capabilities
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Excellent verbal, written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in performing technical presentations
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
- Comfort with a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- A passion for problem solving and get it done mindset
- Some travel will be required
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.