Be part of leading edge research and development at Aware, Inc., a global provider of commercial off-the-shelf, standards-based biometrics software since 1993. We are looking for world-class engineer scientists who excel at algorithm development and are not intimidated by challenging problems. Aware seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Imaging Scientist to join its research team at its headquarters in Bedford, MA.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, team-oriented computer scientist or engineer with a good understanding of algorithms, image analysis and pattern recognition. This position requires an organized individual with very strong technical skills who is adept at understanding and solving complex technical problems and eager to explore uncharted territories in biometrics and pattern matching.
Responsibilities include performing advanced algorithm research and development in areas deemed complimentary to Aware’s digital image-based software products with a focus on fingerprint biometric applications. The Imaging Scientist will work with the engineering staff to implement research results into commercial-quality software for product development and enhancement.
- degree: Masters or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, EE or related discipline
- proven track record of algorithm development and software implementation
- training or work experience in clustering, pattern classification, image analysis
- fingerprint algorithm development a plus
- strong background in mathematics, statistics and AI
- good writing and oral communication skills
- strong programming skills in C/C++ in Windows and Linux/Unix environments
All qualified candidates may submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
For more information on Aware, please visit: https://www.aware.com/biometrics/