Senior/Principal Full Stack Mobile Engineer
Aware is a global leading provider of biometrics software products, solutions, and services to empower users to own and control their identity while ensuring security and maximizing convenience. We are looking for people passionate about creating great user experiences and improving our customers lives through biometrics. At Aware, you will be in a unique position to bring biometrics to people in new ways that improve their lives.
As a Full Stack Mobile Engineer, you will work on a variety of applications and SDKs for mobile and web. These products are aimed at making biometrics such as face and voice easy to integrate and use for our customers and end users. You will be working with a team of engineers tasked with designing, building, deploying, and maintaining these products to ensure they are of the highest quality. You will support our customer support team on assisting with our pre-sales and customer support efforts.
- Handle the design, implementation, and maintenance of Aware’s applications and SDKs for mobile and web.
- Work closely with the product owner and product manager to accomplish design goals and deliver products that materially impacts the business and improves customer and user experience.
- Assist our customer support team by providing insight and expertise on pre-sales and customer support tickets.
- Learn new frameworks and technologies used in the field to ensure our products can be easily integrated and used.
- Write and update product manuals detailing how to integrate and use our mobile and web SDK products.
- Develop and maintain internal tools used to build, package, and deploy mobile and web products.
- Deploy applications used by internal stakeholders and customers to evaluate and use our biometric services.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, the candidate also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years full stack engineering experience in a production environment
- Proficiency with Android app development
- Proficiency with iOS app development
- Proficiency with HTML5/JS web development
- Proficiency with using REST APIs
- Experience deploying to official app stores
Proficiency with C++ development
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.