Mobile Biometric Authentication Framework
Knomi® is a mobile biometric authentication solution comprised of a family of biometric matching and liveness detection algorithms that use face and voice to enable secure and convenient multifactor authentication without passwords.
Knomi can also be used for identity proofing as part of a mobile onboarding solution, with advanced security checks that authenticate driver’s licenses and passports, and spoof-resistant biometric facial matching between the live and printed images.
Knomi’s advanced presentation attack detection algorithms are essential for onboarding and authentication. They detect not only victim impersonation spoofs, but also identity concealment spoofs that impact the ability to use the facial images for other biometric identity proofing functions useful for onboarding such as watch list checks and duplicate prevention.
- NIST-tested algorithms
- Highly configurable UX and security features
- Robust presentation attack detection
- Multimodal performance
- Identity proofing and document authentication
- Device- or server-centric architecture
- IAM integrations
- iOS, Android, Windows, Linux support
Biometric Solutions for Enterprise Security
Passwordless multifactor authentication using mobile biometrics
The Knomi mobile biometric authentication framework is a collection of biometric SDKs running on mobile devices and a server that together enable strong, multi-factor, passwordless authentication from a mobile device using biometrics. Knomi offers multiple biometric modality options, including facial recognition and voice authentication as means to authenticate. It also includes liveness detection for both modalities, which is essential.
Any identity solution provider can easily incorporate Knomi SDKs and APIs to enhance their passwordless multifactor authentication with mobile biometric matching and liveness detection, making login to online assets more secure and convenient for their employees. Knomi can also be used for customer-facing IAM (CIAM) solutions.
Knomi software components can be used in different combinations and configurations to enable either a server-centric architecture or a device-centric implementation.
- Device- or server-centric biometric matching and template storage
- Biometric modality options, including face and voice
- High-performance facial recognition with proprietary spoof and liveness detection, addressing multiple attack modes with or without user interaction
- Authenticator captures face and voice simultaneously, with fusion of biometric results for boosted accuracy and liveness detection performance
- All components are available as a la carte SDKs with reference application code
- iOS and Android versions