Functionality Provided Includes
- Reading of PIV credentials and e-passports
- Autocapture of single fingerprint images and facial images
- Extraction of fingerprint templates for 1:1 and 1:many matching
- Aware fingerprint quality score reporting
- XML and ANSI/NIST formatting of biometric transactions
- Secure transport of transactions to server via cell phone for verification and identification
- 1:many matching against server watchlist and subsequent response with name and photo
- Administration of reliable submission and results reporting
BioSP Solutions -
Mobile Enrollment and Identification
Software for Biometric Enrollment and Match Results Reporting on Mobile Devices, with Centralized Biometric Identification
BioSP can be configured to provide mobile biometric verification and identification. BioSP provides a software solution comprised of several software components, including reference applications and COTS libraries operating on smart phones and other mobile devices. The software performs capture and quality assurance of face and fingerprint images, compression, data formatting, and wireless network connectivity.
The BioSP solution includes an application that runs on a cell phone that establishes connectivity between the mobile capture device and the wireless data network, creating a secure communication bridge between mobile capture devices and BioSP. With network connectivity, BioSP Mobile enables fingerprint and facial biometrics and biographic data to be captured by a mobile device and transported to BioSP, which then performs biometric identification and responds to the mobile device with a hit or no-hit reply and—in the case of a hit—name and photo of an individual. Biometric matching for verification and identification is performed by BioSP Biometric Identification Module. Biometric Identification module can utilize either the BioSP Fingerprint Identification Module or alternatively, one of several third-party fingerprint and facial matching engines integrated with the BioSP Biometric Identification Module.